At Dave's Diversified Services, we know that picking a company you can believe in to complete AC repair in Front Royal is important. We understand how important it is to find a reliable company that does great work. We can help. Getting the answers to these questions can help you make a confident, knowledgeable decision.
- How long have you been in business? An experienced company with long-term employees is often a good one.
- Is your company insured? Any expert that works in your home should have liability insurance to protect you in the case of accidental damage or injury.
- What kinds of licenses and certifications do your technicians hold? A truly professional AC repair company will require their technicians to be licensed, certified, and require ongoing education and training of their experts to keep them up-to-date with industry trends and developments.
- Do you have any references you can provide? A trustworthy company that can do AC repair should have a variety of references they’ll gladly offer you. Look at these references and learn all the details about AC repairs the prospective company has performed.
- Will you offer a written estimate? Make certain to get a written estimate so you can look at all the particulars involved with your AC repair. And remember, the cheapest estimate isn’t always the best estimate. Your detailed estimates should help you get rid of companies you aren’t interested in working with, no matter how inexpensive they are.
- Do your technicians have experience working on my system? You may want to ensure the company you go with has experience working on your specific equipment, especially if it has any less-common features.
- Will my AC repairs be warrantied? Work supported by a warranty is a no-brainer. If a company isn’t fine with standing behind their work, you should move on.
If you’d like any more information about AC repairs and would like to talk through these questions with us, give Dave's Diversified Services a call at 540-369-3971. We’re happy to help!