As springtime begins, you may be considering, is an AC tune-up worth it in Front Royal? Particularly if your AC unit is newer or was running good last year.
Here’s one method to look at it. You wouldn’t purchase a brand-new vehicle and never expect to request any maintenance for it, such as putting in fresh oil or getting new tires.
The same affects your AC. It’s equipment that needs fuel and has moving pieces. Like a car, it can get leaks and its moving pieces can break down.
Having your unit checked annually by a Dave's Diversified Services specialist can help spot small issues before they lead to large meltdowns. (And cause your equipment to stop running!)
Six Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your system clean. Since your cooling system is placed outdoors, it’s more vulnerable to having a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard clippings, which can greatly affect your equipment’s efficiency. While you can try our how to clean your AC guide, we recommend calling a professional to service intricate internal pieces.
- It keeps your AC efficient. Dirt and yard debris that accumulate inside your equipment can make it work harder and decrease airflow. Both these troubles can lead to higher energy needs—and a more expensive cooling bill!
- It could lengthen your unit’s life span. A clean air conditioner is an efficient one and might even help it last for a longer period of time. That’s money that you’ll save on your monthly energy costs and over the years, as you won’t have to get new equipment as soon.
- It helps find little troubles before they become big, costly problems. During professional AC maintenance, your tech will closely examine pieces and complete a series of cooling performance checks. These all-inclusive procedures often allow us to find troubles before they turn into extensive issues that result in a pricey repair bill.
- It helps ensure worry-free comfort throughout the warmest days. After your system is serviced, you’ll have peace of mind being aware your unit is ready to give worry-free cooling. Even on the warmest days. It’s one of the wisest methods to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty valid. Most manufacturers expect regular maintenance to keep your warranty in place. Without this work, your system is open to advanced breakdowns and decreased efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Include?
A good AC maintenance should have an examination and maintenance work from a licensed HVAC technician. Here’s some of the services we’ll perform:
We’ll check the subsequent areas and components:
- Complete equipment order
- Start-up progression
- Thermostat calibration
- Air filter
- Blower components and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety mechanisms
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a part of the work we’ll complete:
- Install new air filters
- Refasten electrical connections
- Check electrical flow
- Lubricate moving pieces
- Unclog condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Schedule Your AC Service Right Away with Dave's Diversified Services
Now is the best time to request your AC maintenance! Give our Dave's Diversified Services pros a ring at 540-636-3396 or contact us online to book your appointment. Before we visit your home, don’t forget to look at our special offers for savings on your approaching maintenance.