As springtime begins, you could be thinking, is an AC tune-up worth it in Front Royal? Even if your cooling unit is up-to-date or was operating well last year.
Here’s one method to contemplate it. You wouldn’t get a brand-new car and never anticipate to book any maintenance for it, such as changing the oil or putting on new tires.
The same affects your air conditioner. It’s a machine that consumes fuel and has moving parts. Like a vehicle, it can end up with leaks and its moving pieces can malfunction.
Having your system inspected seasonally by a Dave's Diversified Services pro can help find small problems before they lead to major breakdowns. (And cause your system to stop operating!)
6 Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your system clean. Since your air conditioner is installed outdoors, it’s more susceptible to having a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard debris, which can majorly lower your system’s efficiency. While you can use our how to clean your AC guide, we suggest calling a specialist to maintain delicate internal pieces.
- It keeps your unit efficient. Dirt and yard clippings that accumulate inside your equipment can push it to work harder and restrict airflow. Both these issues can create elevated energy needs—and a higher energy bill!
- It could prolong your unit’s life span. A clean air conditioner is an efficient one and might even help it last for a greater period of time. That’s money that you’ll keep on your monthly energy expenses and over the long run, since you won’t have to buy new equipment as quickly.
- It helps find minor issues before they lead to major, costly problems. During professional AC maintenance, your specialist will keenly look at parts and complete a set of cooling performance tests. These in-depth procedures often allow us to locate issues before they turn into large issues that lead to an expensive repair bill.
- It helps guarantee worry-free cooling throughout the season. After your equipment is maintained, you’ll have peace of mind being aware your equipment is well-prepared to give worry-free comfort. Even on the muggiest days. It’s one of the wisest methods to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty valid. Most manufacturers call for regular maintenance to keep your warranty going. Without this tune-up, your system is vulnerable to advanced meltdowns and lowered efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Involve?
A quality AC maintenance should include an examination and maintenance work from an experienced HVAC technician. Here’s some of the services we’ll do:
We’ll inspect the ensuing spots and components:
- Complete system state
- Start-up sequence
- Thermostat settings
- Air filter
- Blower parts and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety controls
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a portion of the work we’ll finish:
- Install new air filters
- Secure electrical connections
- Confirm electrical flow
- Lubricate moving pieces
- Rinse condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Schedule Your AC Tune-Up Immediately with Dave's Diversified Services
This week is the perfect time to request your AC maintenance! Give our Dave's Diversified Services pros a shout at 540-369-3971 or contact us online to set up your appointment. Before we arrive at your home, be sure to browse our exclusive offers for savings on your approaching tune-up.