In Front Royal you count on your furnace
to keep you comfortable throughout the colder months. If it’s been a while since you had a regular maintenance appointment for your f
urnace, you could be looking at a furnace service
visit sooner rather than later. At the very least, you could have a dirty air filter, which can obstruct air flow and impact your furnace’s performance. It could even cause trouble with your furnace’s threshold switch, which runs furnace operation.
There are a lot of other reasons you may call for a furnace repair. We’ve collected some indicators for you to scan for. The quicker you can call for a heat pump service, the better. Call in a professional, like Dave's Diversified Services, if you note any of these signs:
- Your blower doesn’t seem to be operating properly. Is it working enough? Is it working all the time? Is the air blowing through as freely as it should, or does it seem feeble? Symptoms related to your blower could indicate a bit of a problem with your air filter or the interior blower.
- Your home isn’t getting warm enough. Are you hiking up the thermostat again and again, but you’re still cold? This could be a difficulty with your thermostat. It may be that your furnace is too undersized for your home. It may even be a issue with your gas source or your pilot light, amid other things.
- Your furnace is loud. If your furnace starts working noisily or generating noises you’re not used to hearing, there could be a problem.
- You smell gas. You definitely don’t want to mess around with this one. If you smell gas, shut down your furnace immediately and shut down its gas supply. Get around lighting matches or turning on lights until your HVAC expert or your gas company checks it.
- You find water pooling around your furnace. Many times this is a blocked condensation line. This could demand both plumbing and HVAC experts to repair.
- Your utility bill keeps growing. If your bill is increasing, but your usage is not, there could be a variation of issues. Your HVAC expert will help find out what’s going wrong.
Now that you’ve read these indicators, you’ll know when you need to schedule furnace repair. And we’re here when you need it. Call Dave's Diversified Services at 540-636-3396 when you need to arrange repairs or annual maintenance.