There’s no getting around the changing weather in Front Royal, it’s something we all have to account for and make changes to accommodate. While it still may not be at the front of your mind, the time is getting closer to start using your heating system. This, of course, means that it’s the perfect time to think about annual furnace service as well, but maybe not in the way that you had thought before.
Energy savings comes in many shapes and forms, like:
- Furnace Service. Many homeowners strictly associate furnace service with changing out filters, but having a tune-up performed can help your system run better, providing you with efficient comfort that can help you save on your monthly heating costs.
- Take It Down A Notch. Changing the temperature on your thermostat even a handful of degrees could help you save consistently throughout the year. It’s pretty obvious, but when your system doesn’t have to operate as often, you don’t have to pay as much in energy bills.
- Filters. Another quick fix that most every homeowner can handle on their own, swapping furnace filters every month or two during the heating season helps air pass through more smoothly, making less work for your furnace.
- Defeat Drafts. It’s not difficult to lose a lot of your heated air to drafty windows and doors, so be sure to take advantage of caulk and weatherstripping to close those irritating holes and keep the warm air indoors to enjoy.
- High Efficiency. When your Dave's Diversified Services pro stops by for your annual furnace service, ask about your current system’s efficiency level and what higher efficiency models are available. Choosing higher efficiency can provide you with the same level of comfort, while helping decrease your monthly energy costs.
Everyone likes to save a few dollars here and there, and by no means is this list comprehensive, but there are a few basic ways to help boost your comfort when the temperatures drop in Front Royal. Whether you’re calling to schedule annual furnace service or simply want to know which furnace filter is correct for your system, give the pros at Dave's Diversified Services a call at 540-369-3971 to start saving a little more today.