While your Lennox® heater isn’t able to chat with you, it has a method to communicate a furnace error.
Its motherboard has double LED lights that can show a fault code. Depending on the problem, your heating system might use solid or flashing lights.
Though there are some elementary furnace adjustments you can complete without an expert, most repairs are best taken care of by experts. When your furnace will not turn on or give warmth, get in touch with Dave's Diversified Services at 540-636-3396 for professional furnace repair in Front Royal.
Our experts will quickly identify and take care of the malfunction, even if you don’t own a Lennox heater. We can fix all brands or configuration—and get the warmth returned to your home quickly.
What Does the Flashing Light on My Heater Mean?
Your heater uses lights to flash code when it requires repairs. It also engages these lights to let you know it’s heating like it should.
Correct operation includes:
- Simultaneous slow flash—furnace running like it should.
- Both lights flash fast—furnace is initiating the call for heat.
If you see a solitary light blinking slowly and the other going on and off fast, your heater could be having a low flame signal. This can happen even when your furnace is running like it should. It signifies the flame sensing rod may need to be cleaned or in the incorrect spot on the burner. Call us at 540-636-3396 for help.
Here are a few other of the most routine faults for Lennox HVAC systems.
Furnace Refuses to Kick On
Here are some of the light sequences you might see when your heating system refuses to or keep running. Most of these issues must be handled by a technician, such as one from Dave's Diversified Services.
- All LED lights are off. This indicates your HVAC system might not have power. Examine the breaker box to make sure the heater fuse has not triggered. You should reset the fuse if it is in the “off” spot. If it instantly turns off following a reset, don’t touch the breaker and call us at 540-636-3396.
- A single light is continuous and the other is blinking slowly. This shows the flame rollout switch is likely not working right. The component is a critical safety device that assists in avoiding fires and carbon monoxide. You shouldn’t try to fix this fault yourself.
- An individual light is blinking quickly and the other is flashing slowly. This likely means power polarity has been transposed. Your heater could have a wiring error that calls for expert aid from Dave's Diversified Services.
- The duo of lights are blinking slowly. This signifies your heater’s blower motor probably isn’t operating. This piece distributes heated air from the HVAC system into your rooms. We can assist in determining what’s wrong with this part.
- An individual light is flickering slowly and the other is flashing rapidly. This indicates your HVAC system may have not enough voltage or a short circuit. Reach out to our technicians at 540-636-3396 for help.
- One light is blinking on, on, off while the other flashes on, off, on. This signifies there may be a fault with your heating system’s motherboard or wiring. Dave's Diversified Services can find the error and fix it.
- Both lights are using alternate slow flickers. This means your HVAC equipment possibly has a flame failure. There may be trouble with its gas supply, gas valve or ignitor control. Call us at 540-636-3396 for support.
- A single light blinks slowly while the other is continuous. This usually means your heating system’s limit switch is experiencing an error. The switch prevents your heater from becoming too warm. Call the specialists at Dave's Diversified Services for support.
Furnace Blower Works But No Heat
Here’s what may be wrong when you hear your heater’s blower fan running, but you aren’t getting any warmth.
- The duo of lights are showing every other quick flickers. This means your furnace ignitor may not be in working order. This part ignites fuel in your heater to make warm air and should be repaired by an expert from Dave's Diversified Services.
Trust Us for Expert Furnace Repair
When you have to have your HVAC equipment fixed fast, turn to the experts at Dave's Diversified Services. Our technicians will take care of the fault quickly and have your rooms feeling relaxing again in no time. Contact us at 540-636-3396 or contact us online to request an appointment now.